Useless Nothings

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I am back....oops when was here in the first place

Hey everyone...Just getting bored at work now I have one more hr to pack my bag and get going. I dont understand this whole blogging thing. Is it to write something about something???I have no idea man.

To start at the first place it took me some time in finding out how to add posts. Found out that I have to revive my blog if its inactive for a while. I am glad I managed to revive it. The reason I am reviving it is because I saw Hari's blog about "Movies". I mean I dont understand how can he afford so much time in typing all those long paragraphs. Well when boredom gets to you and you have nothing else to talk about you tend to focus on things you like and think about them. Sometimes jot it down so that other people will know about it or write it down on a peice of paper and hide it which will eventually be revealed. Well okay he has a lot of interest in movies and its fitting that he writes about them. What am I interested in? This question I should ask myself.

Right now lot of things going in my mind. US economy, upcoming Holiday Season, LSU's embarassing football Season, Indian Crickets newfound winning attitude, My finances and last but not the least some personal things which I dont want to talk about. Except the last ones there are many blogs which will talk about the rest. So I will not waste my time in writing about those things.

Well then what exactly I want to do in this blog. NO IDEA MAN. Keep typing till I get any ideas. Okay when I start thinking about some interesting things I will keep you all posted. Dont know when but sure I will.

Alright I will give up on typing now. I somehow get a guilty feeling now that I am not working eventhough there is not much work to do today. So guys keep checking my blog and when you find something amusing, interesting enjoy it.

Have a nice day guyz....and gals!!!(just to avoid discrimination)

1 Comments:

Blogger hari said...

nuvvu blog lo emi rayali ani alochinchadam entraaaaa balla ante oka 'pravaham'.... oka 'ganga pravaham' .. okka sari sollu start chesadanta vadi maata vaade vinadu....

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home